- Log in to Netflix.com or your Netflix app and select your profile icon > Account > Manage payment info > Add Payment Method.
- On the payment info page, select Make preferred next to your new billing method. Select Remove next to the old one.
- On the Netflix Account page, you can change your billing day, add a backup payment method, and view billing details.
- Log in to your Account page on your browser.
- Under Your plan, click UPDATE next to your payment method.
- Enter a new payment method.
- The changes take effect from your next billing date.
Note: If your plan is with a partner company (e.g. your phone or internet provider), they manage your payments.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Payment & Shipping. You may be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Tap the payment method, then Edit your information.