On an eligible merchant’s check out page, the extension will pop up with a view that presents the option to apply available coupons, if coupons are available. Simply click the button and the best deal of the available coupons will be applied.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply coupons in the browser extension?
- Which merchants are part of Douugh Rewards?
- How many rewards can I earn from each merchant?
- What does "Pending" mean in the earning stats?
- I know that a transaction occurred. Why didn't I earn a reward?
- Where can I find the status of my cashback rewards and my payments?
- When will I see my rewards?
- How does Douugh pay me the cashback I’ve already earned?
- How do I use the Douugh Rewards browser extension?
- What is Douugh Rewards?