At this time we do not accept 401(k) rollover, incoming ACAT transfers, and/or wire transfers. If you want to transfer your Douugh account out, please contact your new advisor and/or broker.
Articles in this section
- What’s in my portfolio?
- What portfolios are available?
- How do I transfer my existing Portfolio to Douugh?
- If I receive dividends, are they automatically reinvested in my portfolio?
- Are the portfolios updated?
- How are my portfolios rebalanced?
- Who manages my portfolio?
- Can I change my portfolio?
- Can I change my goal?
- Why do I have different goals?