Yes, Douugh Wealth LLC is an SEC-registered Investment Advisor. Brokerage services provided to clients of DriveWealth is a registered broker-dealer, member of FINRA and SIPC. Registration with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission or any state securities authority does not imply a certain level of skill or training. For more detailed information about our services, please see our Form ADV Part 2.
Articles in this section
- About Douugh Wealth
- What is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA)?
- What is a digital investment advisor?
- Do I automatically have a Douugh Wealth Account?
- Is Douugh Wealth part of Douugh?
- Who is DriveWealth?
- What is Douugh Wealth’s investment philosophy?
- Are there account closing fees?
- How much will I pay in trading fees and commissions?
- What are Douugh Wealth’s fees?