Once you have a Douugh bank account created, you are able to create a Douugh Wealth account - and have your funds invested and managed by our digital investment advisor.
Articles in this section
- About Douugh Wealth
- What is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA)?
- What is a digital investment advisor?
- Do I automatically have a Douugh Wealth Account?
- Is Douugh Wealth part of Douugh?
- Who is DriveWealth?
- What is Douugh Wealth’s investment philosophy?
- Are there account closing fees?
- How much will I pay in trading fees and commissions?
- What are Douugh Wealth’s fees?