At Douugh we recognize that you might want to do a lot in life and so we’re built an approach to investing that supports that. You have different goals, all of which can have different portfolios, so you can decide how big the goals should be, when you want to reach the goal, and how much investment risk you want to take for the goal. We’ll then help you to assign the right portfolio.
Articles in this section
- What’s in my portfolio?
- What portfolios are available?
- How do I transfer my existing Portfolio to Douugh?
- If I receive dividends, are they automatically reinvested in my portfolio?
- Are the portfolios updated?
- How are my portfolios rebalanced?
- Who manages my portfolio?
- Can I change my portfolio?
- Can I change my goal?
- Why do I have different goals?