Douugh Wealth provides portfolio recommendations based on your responses to our risk tolerance questionnaire, which you complete when opening your investment account. Your risk tolerance is defined as your ability to take on investment risk given your investment goal and time horizon.
Articles in this section
- What’s in my portfolio?
- What portfolios are available?
- How do I transfer my existing Portfolio to Douugh?
- If I receive dividends, are they automatically reinvested in my portfolio?
- Are the portfolios updated?
- How are my portfolios rebalanced?
- Who manages my portfolio?
- Can I change my portfolio?
- Can I change my goal?
- Why do I have different goals?