Our portfolios are designed to keep costs low and optimized to help balance your investment account’s risk and return profile. Your portfolio will include a mix of ETFs (Exchange-Traded Funds) that are diversified across asset classes to help balance risk and returns through market volatility. Based on your investment goal and risk capacity, we’ll recommend a portfolio aligned to the preferences that could help you reach your goal.
Articles in this section
- What’s in my portfolio?
- What portfolios are available?
- How do I transfer my existing Portfolio to Douugh?
- If I receive dividends, are they automatically reinvested in my portfolio?
- Are the portfolios updated?
- How are my portfolios rebalanced?
- Who manages my portfolio?
- Can I change my portfolio?
- Can I change my goal?
- Why do I have different goals?