Our core investment philosophy is based on the understanding that the generations we belong to will be forever influenced by a rapidly changing path that is adapting to technological innovation and sustainability factors on an almost daily basis, as well as the threat of repeated system failures leading to market collapses. We, therefore, believe that well-diversified, balanced portfolios tilted to emphasize exposure to innovative and highly defensible technology and sustainably focussed themes lead to superior long-term investment returns.
Articles in this section
- About Douugh Wealth
- What is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA)?
- What is a digital investment advisor?
- Do I automatically have a Douugh Wealth Account?
- Is Douugh Wealth part of Douugh?
- Who is DriveWealth?
- What is Douugh Wealth’s investment philosophy?
- Are there account closing fees?
- How much will I pay in trading fees and commissions?
- What are Douugh Wealth’s fees?