A Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) is a firm that advises individuals on investments and manages their portfolios. At Douugh we do this as a digital investment adviser. RIAs have a fiduciary duty to their clients, which means they have a fundamental obligation to provide investment advice that strives to act in their clients' best interests.
Articles in this section
- About Douugh Wealth
- What is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA)?
- What is a digital investment advisor?
- Do I automatically have a Douugh Wealth Account?
- Is Douugh Wealth part of Douugh?
- Who is DriveWealth?
- What is Douugh Wealth’s investment philosophy?
- Are there account closing fees?
- How much will I pay in trading fees and commissions?
- What are Douugh Wealth’s fees?