To set up your Salary Sweeper, you will first need to set up your direct deposit with your employer. Follow these easy steps below to pay your salary into your Douugh account!
You can choose from two options to set up Autopilot:
- Tap on the Autopilot icon located in the top left-hand corner.
- Tap on View your form
- Save the form and send it to your employer, they will then send your paycheck to your Douugh account. If they do not require this, you can simply provide them your Account and Routing Numbers located at the bottom of this screen.
- Tap on the profile image icon located at the bottom right-hand corner.
- Select Direct Deposit from the options.
- On the Direct Deposit screen, if you click on View your form you will find a pre-filled form for you that your employer might require. If they do not require this, you can simply provide them your Account and Routing Numbers located at the bottom of this screen.
Once your salary deposit is detected by Douugh, you will be requested to confirm that this is indeed your paycheck. After you have confirmed your paycheck, tap on the Autopilot icon on the top left-hand side of your home screen, this will take you to your Salary Sweeper overview.
On the Salary Sweeper screen, you will find all of your Douugh accounts laid out. Simply tap on an account to adjust the percentage of your paycheck you wish to have deposited every payday. We're recommending the 50-30-20 split (find out more here) so you can easily sort your salary between paying your bills, growing your wealth, and spending. But you can adjust Salary Sweeper to suit your goals at any time!
After you have finished your paycheck transfers allocation, switch the toggle located at the top right of the screen so it shows purple!