Funding your account is easy! We offer a few different options for you.
1. Set up your Direct Deposit
Setting up your Direct Deposit is the most recommended option in order to get the full use out of Douugh.
- On the Home Screen, tap See more on the Spending Jar section.
- Then, select + Fund
- Select Direct deposit.
To set up your Direct Deposit, we have offered you a couple of different options.
- We have provided you a pre-filled form that you can sign and hand over to your payroll department.
- If your employer doesn't require a form, you can simply present your Douugh Routing Number and Account number.
Douugh Tip! 👨🏫 Set up Autopilot/Salary Sweeper to automate your transfers every time you get paid. How do I set up Salary Sweeper?
2. Instantly add funds with a Debit card
- First, tap on See more on the Spending Jar section (See above).
- Then, select + Fund (See above)
- Select Debit card
- Enter your debit card information and how much you'd like to load up ($100 minimum and $500 maximum) and tap the arrow located at the bottom right-hand side of your screen.
- Make sure everything looks good and tap the Confirm and submit button
- Boom!💥 Your funds will arrive instantly in your Douugh account.
Please note that there is a 3% fee for instant debit card loads.
3. Connect External Accounts through Plaid
1. First, tap on See more on the Spending Jar section.
2. Then, select + Fund
3. Select Connected accounts
4. Tap on the blue button labeled Connect Your Account
5. Simply select your bank from the list. If by any chance your bank isn't on this list, try the search bar up top.
6. After making your bank selection, enter your banking credentials to finish securely connecting your bank account.
7. Lastly, tap Confirm at the top right-hand corner once you've decided how much you would like to load your account with! Please allow 3 business days for the funds to post to your Douugh account.