Now you don't have to wait for your physical card to arrive in the mail to start spending your money. (Wisely of course 😉)
What is a virtual card?
Virtual cards are like regular bank cards, but can only be accessed securely via the app. You can use the card details to make payments online or even on the phone. You can also add the virtual card to your Apple Wallet to make contactless payments using your phone and other devices.
- Tap See more located next to your Spending Jar on the home screen.
- Tap on See details located on the top left side of the black card image.
- Under your Douugh card, select Reveal card details.
- The Douugh card will shimmer and you'll be asked to enter your Douugh app pin number for security purposes.
- Once you've entered your pin number, the Douugh card will do a fancy turnaround to reveal your card details!