Did you recently land a new gig or have multiple income sources and need to change your primary salary for Autopilot? No big deal! Douugh makes this process easy peasy. First, you'll need to have your new paycheck deposited into your Douugh account. Once this has been completed, follow the steps below.
- Once you've received your new income into your Douugh account you will be notified with a push notification.
- Click on this notification or open the app. If you open the app, click on the Autopilot icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Tap on Manage next to your salary amount.
- You will then be shown all of your detected salary direct deposits. Select the one that you'd like to use as your primary salary.
- Once selected, head back to the Autopilot screen to make any adjustments to your transfers allocation.
- Autopilot transfers will then be triggered the next time this paycheck is deposited. Before you leave this screen, make sure your Autopilot is toggled on so it's purple!