Douugh accounts are not set up with an overdraft capability. If you make a purchase that goes over your checking account's available balance, your transaction will decline. It's important to keep an eye on your account balance so you know when you’re getting close to a low balance and ensure you have proper funding in your account. If you do accidentally overdraw your account, it is your responsibility to rectify a negative balance. Overdrawn accounts are subject to review and suspension.
Articles in this section
- Funding your account
- Where can I find my Account and Routing numbers?
- How do I transfer/withdraw funds from my Douugh account?
- Linking your account to Venmo, PayPal & Cash App
- Where can I find my statements?
- What happens if I overdraw my account?
- Can I deposit a check in the app?
- Can I deposit cash into my Douugh account?
- How long will it take for my money to post to my Douugh Account?