Yes, Douugh Mastercard® debit cards are all fitted with EMV (Europay, Mastercard, Visa) chip protection technology. The chip helps prevent a fraudster from stealing your card information. Each time you insert your card into the Eftpos machine, the chip generates a new number for every transaction, making counterfeiting almost impossible. The card is inserted rather than swiped through a credit card reader, and a signature completes the purchase. This technology helps to increase security, reduces card-present fraud, and may require a PIN instead of a signature to complete the transaction process.
Articles in this section
- Funding your account
- How long will it take for my money to post to my Douugh Account?
- Where can I find my Account and Routing numbers?
- How do I transfer/withdraw funds from my Douugh account?
- Where can I find my statements?
- Can I deposit a check in the app?
- Can I deposit cash into my Douugh account?
- Does Douugh support wire transfers?
- What happens if I overdraw my account?
- Have you noticed a suspicious charge?