We have recently released a new update and you will now have access to a virtual debit card as soon as you open a Douugh account! Now you don't have to wait for your physical card to arrive in the mail to start spending your money. (Wisely of course 😉)
What is a virtual card?
Virtual cards are like regular bank cards, but can only be accessed securely via the app. You can use the card details to make payments online or even on the phone. You can also add the virtual card to your Apple Wallet to make contactless payments using your phone and other devices.
- Tap on See more on the Spending Jar section on the Home Screen.
- Select See details located on the top left of the debit card image.
- Under the Douugh card, you'll see in blue Reveal card details. Tap on this!
- The Douugh card will shimmer and you'll be asked to enter your Douugh app pin number for security purposes.
- Once you've entered your pin number, the Douugh card will do a turnaround to reveal your card details!