Did you recently land a new gig or have multiple income sources and need to change your primary salary for Salary Sweeper? No big deal! Douugh makes this process easy peasy. First, you'll need to have your new paycheck deposited into your Douugh account. Once this has been completed, follow the steps below.
- Tap on the three dots located on the bottom side of your screen.
- Select Autopilot.
- Tap on Change above your old salary amount.
- Here, you will see all of your detected salary direct deposits. Select the one that you'd like to use as your primary salary.
- Once selected, head back to the Salary Sweeper screen to make any adjustments to your transfers allocation.
- Salary Sweeper transfers will then be triggered the next time this paycheck is deposited. Before you leave this screen, make sure your Salary Sweeper is toggled on so it's purple!