Douugh accounts are not set up with an overdraft capability. If you make a purchase that goes over your checking account available balance, your transaction will decline. It's important to keep an eye on your account balance so you know when you’re getting close to a low balance and ensure you have proper funding in your account. If you do accidentally overdraw your account it is your responsibility to rectify a negative balance. Overdrawn accounts are subject to review and suspension.
Articles in this section
- How do I transfer funds from my Douugh account?
- How do I setup my direct deposit with my job?
- Where’s my Routing and Account number?
- Can I deposit cash into my Douugh account?
- Can I deposit a check in the app?
- How can someone pay me money into my Douugh account?
- Not seeing your bank when trying to connect your account?
- Can I receive a statement?
- How to add/remove a connected bank account
- How long will it take for my money to post to my Douugh Account?