Douugh accounts are not set up with an overdraft capability. If you make a purchase that goes over your checking account's available balance, your transaction will decline. It's important to keep an eye on your account balance so you know when you’re getting close to a low balance and ensure you have proper funding in your account. If you do accidentally overdraw your account, it is your responsibility to rectify a negative balance. Overdrawn accounts are subject to review and suspension.
Articles in this section
- Funding your account
- How do I set up my direct deposit with my job?
- How long will it take for my money to post to my Douugh Account?
- Not seeing your bank when trying to connect your account?
- Where are my Account and Routing numbers?
- How do I transfer funds from my Douugh account?
- Linking your Douugh account with Venmo, Cash App & PayPal
- Can I receive a statement?
- How to add/remove a connected bank account
- Can I deposit cash into my Douugh account?