Funding your account is easy! We offer a few different options for you.
1. Connect External Accounts through Plaid
- First, tap the three dots located at the bottom right-hand side of your screen.
- Then select 'Fund Account'
- Tap on the blue button labeled 'Connect Your Accounts'
- Simply select your bank from the list. If by any chance your bank isn't on this list, try the search bar up top. Make sure you have your login credentials handy! You’ll need those to securely connect your bank account to our app.
- After making your bank selection, enter your banking credentials to finish securely connecting your bank account.
- Lastly, tap 'Confirm' at the top right-hand corner once you’ve decided how much you would like to load your account with!
2. Transfer from an External Bank
To request a transfer from your external account, you will need your Douugh Checking Account number and Routing number. You can find this information on the 'Fund Account' screen.
3. Set up your Direct Deposit
Setting up your Direct Deposit is highly recommended in order to get the full use out of Douugh.
- First, tap 'More' at the bottom right-hand side of your screen.
- Then, head over to 'Direct Deposit'.
To set up your Direct Deposit, we have offered you a couple of different options.
- We have provided you a pre-filled form that you can sign and hand over to your payroll department.
- If your employer doesn't require a form, you can simply present your Douugh Routing Number and Account number.